SOS = Systems to Optimize Success
Our goal is to be the #1 technology services company in the Pacific.
We invent and provide innovative services and solutions that empower people to overcome challenges in their home or work place.
As a company, we seek to create opportunities for the material and intellectual growth for all employees.
We are proud to follow the Kyocera philosophy of business management and are dedicated to operating with integrity and dignity in all of our business relationships.
SOS Tech Solutions was founded in 2007 with the vision of providing quality, innovative services for Hawaii businesses.
We have grown from a website design company to a full service outfit for businesses. Our clients range from Hawaii’s oldest business, the Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii to Worth Ethic Corporation, a company that provides executive coaching to a number of fortune 500 companies.
We are grateful for our admission to the Manoa Innovation Center, a tech incubation program for companies doing unique things that help the business community. It is our goal to use this opportunity and our expertise to create new products and introduce them to the Hawaii and later global markets.
In this section:
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2953095): Vulnerability in Microsoft Word Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2953095) - Version: 2.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2755801): Update for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer (2755801) - Version: 22.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2934088): Vulnerability in Internet Explorer Could Allow Remote Code Execution - Version: 2.0
- Vulnerability in DirectAccess and IPsec Could Allow Security Feature Bypass - Version: 1.1
- Update to Revoke Non-compliant UEFI Modules - Version: 2.0
- Update for Deprecation of MD5 Hashing Algorithm for Microsoft Root Certificate Program - Version: 2.0
- Changes in Windows Authenticode Signature Verification - Version: 1.2