SOS Referral Program
Consistent with our approach to building long-term relationships with leaders in Private Companies, Government and Not-for-Profit organizations, the vast majority of our work comes from repeat business and referrals.
In recognition of our referral business and to support our continued growth, we have created the SOS Referral Program.
Referral Fee: 5% of client paid professional fees
Program Overview: When SOS Tech Solutions obtains an engagement from a referred client, the referrer gets 5% of the total professional fees paid to SOS by the client on that engagement.
How To Refer
Providing us with a referral is easy:
- If you hear about or know of an organization that needs the expertise offered by SOS Tech Solutions, simply refer a key contact within that organization to us and allow us to use your name for introduction purposes.
- Read the attached Terms and Conditions of the SOS Referral Program and if you agree, complete the Referral Form below and click the submit button.
- After we receive your Referral Form, we will contact you within 10 business days by email if your referral is approved for potential customer contact.
- If we obtain an engagement from your referral within ninety (90) days of the referral being approved by SOS Tech Solutions, you will be paid the referral fee.
By submitting the Referral Form, you agree to all the terms and conditions of the SOS Referral Program as outlined in the attached PDF document.
If you are unable to open the Terms and Conditions then please contact us and we will email you a copy.
In this section:
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2820197): Update Rollup for ActiveX Kill Bits - Version: 1.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2847140): Vulnerability in Internet Explorer Could Allow Remote Code Execution - Version: 2.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2755801): Update for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer 10 - Version: 12.1
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2846338): Vulnerability in Microsoft Malware Protection Engine Could Allow Remote Code Execution - Version: 1.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2819682): Security Updates for Microsoft Windows Store Applications - Version: 1.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2794220): Vulnerability in Internet Explorer Could Allow Remote Code Execution - Version: 2.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2798897): Fraudulent Digital Certificates Could Allow Spoofing - Version: 1.1