What are Managed Services?
A monthly service plan that includes end-to-end on-site and remote technology support to help your office run smoothly with a simple monthly maintenance rate. Regular maintenance of your networks, applications, internet connectivity, I.T. security, and help desk support is included so your staff is always supported with efficient tech support. Depending on the number of computers and users in your office, we offer budget friendly monthly rates. Call us today for more information about basic monthly services or if you have specific needs with the IT support you already have in place.
We can provide you with a comprehensive tailored service plan to meet your needs. Many breakdowns or problems are avoidable by just taking a little time every month to do some routine tasks. Take a PROACTIVE approach to your technology systems and allow us to handle:
- Routine maintenance
- System upgrades
- System updates
Other services also included in your Service Plan include:
- On-site repairs
- System and user support
- Disaster recovery
- Vendor management
- And much more!
Why get it?
Don’t put your office at risk of detrimental and costly system downtime or application performance issues. Our service helps to maintaining your systems uptime, mean time between failures, quality of network, aligning IT goals with business goals and controlling PC maintenance expense.
There’s growing evidence across industries that managed services can significantly improve system and application availability, and generate measurable cost-savings over time. Only calling the I.T. guy when things aren’t working is reactive in nature and often fail to eliminate costly events and who can afford that?
How much is peace of mind worth to you and your decision makers? We can help you find the right level of service to keep your office running efficiently so you can reach your goals and even sleep better at night.
In this section:
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2862152): Vulnerability in DirectAccess and IPsec Could Allow Security Feature Bypass - Version: 1.1
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2871690): Update to Revoke Non-compliant UEFI Modules - Version: 2.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2755801): Update for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer - Version: 20.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2934088): Vulnerability in Internet Explorer Could Allow Remote Code Execution - Version: 1.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2915720): Changes in Windows Authenticode Signature Verification - Version: 1.2
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2862973): Update for Deprecation of MD5 Hashing Algorithm for Microsoft Root Certificate Program - Version: 2.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2916652): Improperly Issued Digital Certificates Could Allow Spoofing - Version: 2.1