Dell™ OptiPlex™ desktops help maximize your productivity and IT control
Get the power and flexibility that your growing business demands
The newest Dell™ OptiPlex™ desktops are engineered to keep up with the ever-evolving needs of your workforce. Choose from a wide range of custom configurations, flexible hardware and multi-display options to get exactly what you need. If you’re looking to optimize your desk space, the new OptiPlex 9010 All-In-One (AIO) is a sleek high-performance alternative. Do more than ever before with 3rd generation Intel® Core™ and Core vPro™ processor families and the Microsoft® Windows 7™ operating system. And Dell OptiPlex desktops help you save time and money with efficient remote IT management features and a long product life cycle.
Get long-lasting durability and reliability with this robust, energy-efficient line of desktops.
- Get durability you can rely on with a robust metal chassis and intense Highly Accelerated Life testing.
- Easily service and deploy Dell OptiPlex desktops with color-coded toolless accessible system components and grip points.
- Choose from five different chassis: minitower, desktop, small form factor, ultra-small form factor and all-in-one.
- Optimize desk space while maximizing performance with the new, compact Dell OptiPlex 9010 All-In-One desktop. You can also combine the ultra-small form factor or small form factor with the all-in-one stand solution.
- Environmentally conscious design with select BFR/PVC-free configurations, highly efficient power supply options and recyclable packaging.
Unleash workforce productivity with the performance of the latest Intel Core and Core vPro processors.
- Power through your day with 3rd generation Intel® Core™ and Core vPro processors, high-speed memory options, and optional AMD ® Radeon™ or NVIDIA® graphic cards for optimal visual performance.
- Communicate effectively with fixed webcam and Microsoft Unified Communications certifications for an optimal video conference experience on the Dell OptiPlex 9010 AIO.
- Collaboration with support for up to three native monitors with DP/DP/VGA ports on the Dell OptiPlex 9010 and 7010. Dell OptiPlex 9010 All-in-One supports a secondary display through HDMI.
- Easy front access USB 3.0 support for fast data transfer.
Manage, secure and maintain your Dell OptiPlex desktops, the world’s most manageable vPro-enabled desktops.
- Remotely manage your Dell OptiPlex 9010, 7010 or 9010 All-In-One with the latest Intel® vPro systems management Active Management Technology (iAMT) 8.x, and the Dell unique out-of-band remote BIOS management and remote hard drive wipe extensions.6,7,8
- Easily manage your systems with driver and image commonality and stability across form factors.
- Save time and money with easy-to-use centralized systems management appliances from Dell KACE™, offering automated driver and BIOS updates, and the ability to integrate with Intel vPro technology.
- Safeguard data and meet compliance regulations with Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Dell Data Protection | Encryption and encrypted hard drive options.
- Minimize downtime with the expertise of Dell ProSupport technicians, available 24/7.
In this section:
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2916652): Improperly Issued Digital Certificates Could Allow Spoofing - Version: 1.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2914486): Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows Kernel Could Allow Elevation of Privilege - Version: 1.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2755801): Update for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer - Version: 16.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2880823): Deprecation of SHA-1 Hashing Algorithm for Microsoft Root Certificate Program - Version: 1.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2862152): Vulnerability in DirectAccess and IPsec Could Allow Security Feature Bypass - Version: 1.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2868725): Update for Disabling RC4 - Version: 1.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2854544): Updates to Improve Cryptography and Digital Certificate Handling in Windows - Version: 1.3