Touch display systems for luxury living communities
The LuxiBoard system is a digital replacement for cork bulletin boards and printed signs while also serving as a virtual information desk.
It is a tool tailored for staff to efficiently communicate announcements, events, important information and empowers tenants with the ability to post classifieds and other information of value.
Improves property value and appearance
Facilitates better communication with visitors and tenants
Enables staff efficiency
Liberates cork boards and printed announcements
Enhances property experience by making it more attractive to prospective visitors and tenants
A vital improvement that uplifts the experience of every person
LuxiBoards are proudly made in Hawaii by SOS Tech Solutions
that enters the property to a breathtaking new level.
In the media
LuxiBoard featured on Think Tech Hawaii TV Show
Excerpt from Think Tech Hawaii television show on OC16 about the Holiday Tech Fair that took place at the Japanese Cultural Center on December 28, 2012. Program original air date was on January 12, 2013.
Entire episode is available at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4sRxmrocWY
Luxiboard Demo from the 2012 Technology Expo For Business & Consumers
Luxiboard Demo from the Technology Expo For Business & Consumers, Neal Blaisdell Exhibition Hall
on October 17, 2012
Request a Demonstration
In this section:
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2820197): Update Rollup for ActiveX Kill Bits - Version: 1.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2847140): Vulnerability in Internet Explorer Could Allow Remote Code Execution - Version: 2.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2755801): Update for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer 10 - Version: 12.1
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2846338): Vulnerability in Microsoft Malware Protection Engine Could Allow Remote Code Execution - Version: 1.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2819682): Security Updates for Microsoft Windows Store Applications - Version: 1.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2794220): Vulnerability in Internet Explorer Could Allow Remote Code Execution - Version: 2.0
- Microsoft Security Advisory (2798897): Fraudulent Digital Certificates Could Allow Spoofing - Version: 1.1